Because Only Together We Can
A community of healthy, sustained, independent and educated individuals.
Who We Are
Rotanganedza Community Care is a registered NPO established in 2008.
The organization was founded by Caroline Tiba driven by what she has experienced in the community as a woman infected and affected by HIV. The organization was established to address the stigma and discrimination faced by people living with HIV in rural communities. Rotanganedza Community Care is operating in Gauteng, west rand District and we have recently expanded our services to Limpopo Province.
Our new offices are within Mopani District, Grater Letaba sub-district in a village called Ga Mamaila.
What We Do
HIV & TB Services
- HIV Testing
- STI & TB Screening Referrals
- Support Groups
- Covid-19 Screening, Vaccination Awareness, and Education
- Community-led Monitoring
- Support Groups
- Door to Door
- Conducting WhatsApp communication reminders for HIV Treatment & Pills.
- Social Mobilization Campaigns
- In-School – Let’s Talks Sessions
- Out of School Campaign
Gender Based Violence
- GBV Community Dialogues
- Demand Creating Campaigns
- Safe Space Post Violence Support
Skills Development & Leadership
- Self-Confidence Sessions
- Promotion of Gender Equality
- Be an Ambassador Training
- CBO Bridging the gap campaign
- Communication Skills for adolescents
- Community dialogue facilitation skills
We Provide Care
- School Drive Campaigns – distribution of school uniforms, sanitary towels, and food parcels
- Bedding Project
- Vaccination Awareness Campaigns
- Providing onsite and offsite individualized referrals and linkage for COVID-19 vaccination
- Mobilize and link hard-to-reach and vulnerable populations to COVID-19 vaccination